[nagdu] nagdu app and nfb app

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Jul 7 18:40:55 UTC 2014

Hi rebecca.
Welcome back to the list.  I am also doing the certification class.  I don't
know anything else about the apps than what was anounced.  I am sure that
there will be more information forthcoming.
Melissa R Green and Pj
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky.