[nagdu] promised introduction

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:49:35 UTC 2014

hi Becky, welcome to the list!
You already know me from a couple of other list. But just to refresh your memory, I am marsha, working my third guy from Guide dog foundation, a black lab cross. I live in Philadelphia.
I am the moderator of this list so if you need any help please don't hesitate to email me off the list.
Happy posting!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.