[nagdu] promised introduction

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Tue Jul 8 14:10:04 UTC 2014

Hey, Becky! Great to see you here. This is Tami with Mitzi in eastern
Oregon. So glad your gorgeous golden boy is still going strong. I'll be
needing some of your knitted wonders by winter, since my husband's pup
was just starting to outgrow chewing gloves and hats last winter. I'm
getting a new puppy to train for when Mitzi retires, so I guess I'll be
going through more gloves and hats this winter. /lol/

Enjoy the list!

Tami