[nagdu] Teeth-cleaning

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Mon Jul 7 16:33:29 UTC 2014

Hi Tracy,
The main difficulty with teeth cleaning aside from the anesthesia is the
cost.  When Destiny had her teeth cleaned and fracture extracted it cost
$800.00.  Because of the extend of the tartar that was $300.00.  She did
not seem in that much pain even with the tooth extraction although they
gave me pain medication and an antibiotic.

How someone could effective file without anesthesia because Destiny
barely tolerates her teeth cleaning with the toothpaste.
Janice