[nagdu] A New Chapter Begins to Start

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Jul 8 11:39:06 UTC 2014

Howdy,

Yeah, the nervousness bout the cane didn’t bother me. I’m telling you, this dog was totally relaxed with me. Didn’t mind having her feet touched, even, which, well, you know how some dogs are about that.

Been messing with computers for a long time, been on the internet since 1991, and I still have lots to learn. But now, I have a walk to take.

—Buddy