[nagdu] Empty chairs at empty tables...Hi:

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 8 17:14:49 UTC 2014

Hi:  Last year I started working on training Bogart to find seats on the  sky train, our rapid  transit system in Vancouver.  His percentage of finding empy seats has increased but often just me telling him to find a seat will get people up and out of the seats closest to the door.  It is great though when I go to conferences.  We can go for a coffee break and when i come back he will take me to my seat i was at in the huge conference room.

But as you all konw bogart and me do have some embarrassing moments when I go to reach to feel the seat and find someones leg t there. :)

Gary