[nagdu] Empty chairs at empty tables...

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 15:34:35 UTC 2014

I clicker trained Chase to "find the chair."  Unfortunately, I did not train
him to find the empty chair.  We need to work on that.

More than once, getting onto the BART train, I have said, "Find the chair,"
and he has put his cold wet nose on someone's leg.  Now, some might say it
serves them right for sitting in the side-facing disabled seats.  But it's a
little rude, none the less.

Craig and Chase, who can find a chair -- empty or not.