[nagdu] Emergency vehicles

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 00:55:50 UTC 2014

When my mother had to be transferred to  psychiatric facility, I needed to
go; I seemed to be the only one she would respond to.  I placed Roxy--this
was prior to Huck--between my feet and ling down with his leash tucked under
my left and I was belted in; they didn't say a word, and it was the longest
70 miles of ice and snow I ever care to experience, but Tory's behavior was
beyond reproach.
Darla & Handsome Huck