[nagdu] Dog health insurance

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jul 9 03:31:37 UTC 2014

Interest? And exactly how much interest do you think that you are going to
get on a savings account? Have you sat down with a calculator and crunched
the numbers? At $45.00 a month, that's going to take more than three years
to get to $2,000. It might work for something relatively minor once, but not
for something more serious, especially if it involves multiple/life long
treatments.
I do not have dog health insurance for Lexia, but I would if GDB did not
have the vet financial assistance. Unlike some other schools, it is
something that you have to request, and you usually have to give some
information before they just give you money. I know that some people don't
like having the school in their business. I don't mind it, though, as the
GDB vets can give me a second opinion, and one that includes how various
treatment options might affect guide work.

Nicole and Lexia