[nagdu] Upset tummy

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:13:17 UTC 2014

Mark,
Has he been to the vet?  How long has this been going on?
If for only a short time— a day or so— I would try a good old fashion fast.  When my dogs have this issue, I fast them for a day and let the body work it out.  If he is vomiting up even water, then it's time for a trip to the vet.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone