[nagdu] Food /water before air travel

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Jul 12 04:11:58 UTC 2014

Unless I’m flying in the evening, I don’t feed my dog the morning of a flight. They really won’t starve to death if they miss a meal, or have to make up a meal later or something. Water, similarly, should be limited, just make sure you empty your dog out as much as possible before you get on the plane. While there are relief areas in a lot of airports, well…I’ve never used one. No, take it back, I did use one once, but mostly, my connections are too short to be able to.