[nagdu] Confronting Discrimination at McDonald's

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Jul 13 02:58:08 UTC 2014

Also, far be it for me to contradict the president’s wife, but:

From http://www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm

• When it is not obvious what service an animal provides, only limited inquiries are allowed. Staff may ask two questions: (1) is the dog a service animal required because of a disability, and (2) what work or task has the dog been trained to perform. Staff cannot ask about the person’s disability, require medical documentation, require a special identification card or training documentation for the dog, or ask that the dog demonstrate its ability to perform the work or task.