[nagdu] Confronting Discrimination at McDonald's

barbandzoe at comcast.net barbandzoe at comcast.net
Sun Jul 13 03:56:34 UTC 2014

Maybe I missed something, but the women didn't say she couldn't bring the dog in, it was another co-worker. The manager asked the team member who told him the dog couldn't come in and the team member pointed someone else out. Yes they all needed to have a brush up on the law, but it was a co-worker who said she couldn't bring in the dog.