[nagdu] acceptance of owner training was Arkansas School Refuses To Hold Leash For 7-Year-Old Boy's Service Dog

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 19:59:22 UTC 2014

No pinning here, just stringing you up by your toes. Lol
I too agree with many of you all in regards to the school being in the right here. Like someone else said, atleast the school is allowing the dog to be with the student.
I am sure that one of the more knowledgable people on list can comment more on this. Aren't some dogs trained to heal but without having a leash connected? I don't know, sounds like there could be other ways to solve this issue, other than paying someone, and or making a huge deal about it in the media.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.