[nagdu] Discrimination Under the Golden Arches

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 21:16:51 UTC 2014

Wow! That is so typical. It’s just like on the planes when we are told it is their policy that (fill in the blank.) That was what I had been told when I was “browbeaten” to sit in the bulkhead. But that was a mistake because I could look at their website. Southwest’s website said nothing of the sort, of course. The point is that you and Mary should never have been questioned as to the fact that the dogs were there. I am surprised in a way that your so-called ally turned out not to be one.

Cindy Lou