[nagdu] acceptance of owner training was Arkansas School Refuses to Hold 7-year -Old Boy's service dog

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 06:07:07 UTC 2014

Tracy, I tend to agree with you here. I, as an owner trainer know that my
dogs will be scrutinized more than a program trained dog. If my dogs act
badly and can't do the job they were trained to do than than reflects badly
on me.I have always made sure my dogs are next to perfect.tThe other owner
trainers on this list sound as conscientious I do about the training and
behaviour of their dogs also. Unfortunately not all owner trainers think
the same way. I know other trainers that just make excuses for the dog's
behaviour and the mistakes they constantly make. I get embarrassed for
them.Any dog can have a bad day, but when a dog continually makes mistakes
and acts badly, there is some thing wrong with the way that dog was
trained.If the owner trainer never fixes the problem and just makes
excuses,It does make people stop and think about it.   Mardi and Shaman and
Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/