[nagdu] note from the moderator in regards to thread about Barb and guide dogs

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 18:58:17 UTC 2014

Listers,
I think its great everyone on list who wants to help barb, and her situation. Unfortunately, the same things are being suggested. And as many of us think that barb could or should just go and get a guide dog, then get a new job. That might not be the best solution. With that said, all of you who have given great info about the different guide dog schools, but the work or employment aspect is not really appropriate for this list. Of course your more than welcome to email barb off list. Also, I would suggest that people should read the threat before posting. And lastly, unless you have something new to suggest for the whole list to see, its probably already been discussed. This thread has gone on for a long time with the same things being said over and over. Remember that your advice is just that, anyone can take or leave it.
Thank you!

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.