[nagdu] Owner Trained Versus Guide Dog School Program in order to get a guide dog

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 10:54:23 UTC 2014

Owner trainer means that the person using the dog, also trains the dog. School trained dogs come from a school.
It's like building your own house, v. buying an already existing house.
As with all things, there are pros and cons. Most people get dogs from a program, just like most people buy houses that already exist. What is easier depends on perspective.