[nagdu] Canidae

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jul 23 13:42:18 UTC 2014

Is anyone else feeding Canidae?  I am wondering if the formula has
changed.  Ben has been eating Canidae for 8 years, and doing very well,
but lately his stool has been very soft.  He's been on boiled chicken and
rice for a week, but, when I start adding back kibble, the more I add, the
squishier things get.  He's also had a course of antibiotics, even though
the vet didn't find anything in the sample I brought in.  I hate when they
do that.
I really don't know what to think. The usual methods aren't working. I'm
wondering if a change of food is in order, and, if so, what?
Tracy