[nagdu] Canidae

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 23 13:55:20 UTC 2014

hey, Tracy,
I did a quick peek at www.DogFoodAdviser.com and noticed that they did mention a change in some of the Canidae products, decreasing the amount of meat; it also appears that it's a fairly high-carb kibble. Since I don't know what product you're feeding him, I can't speak more to it, but this does indicate a fairly recent change in the kibble's content.

I switched Jenny to Petcurean Go! Fit & Free, and she is doing fantastic on it, though we're still pretty early days.  I can tell you that she's having to poo less frequently than she did on the Purina, even though out of habit she's been taking me to the grass when we get to work because she hasn't gone poo yet (ha ha!)

Daryl