[nagdu] Canidae

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Jul 23 14:34:01 UTC 2014

Chet would have bouts of soft stool, usually in the summertime, and for no apparent reason.

I’m now feeding Earthborn Holistic Primitive something or other, but that should find it for you. It’s a bit more expensive at around $50 for a 28-pound bag, but Leno and Fiona go through a bag about every 5-6 weeks, Fiona gets something between 1/2 and 2/3 cup a day (she’s a little terrier, less than 20 pounds), and Leno gets around 2 to 2 1/4 cups a day and weighs at something around 60 pounds. Chet ate this stuff too, and the last year I had him and he was on this, he did pretty well.