[nagdu] Do Dogs Get Lonely?

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Jul 24 14:47:06 UTC 2014

Not anthroporphizing here but do dogs get lonely when other dogs are gone? I had to put down my little dog Pez Sunday after having him for almost 15 yeqars. Although, Pez didn't play much, they did get along well. This week, Holly does eat, drink and work normally. However, she is much quieter than usual and isn't playing much. She is really acting normally for the most part but you can tell something is different. Its an interesting speculation because for the most part dogs live in the moment. So, does she miss Pez because he is not here or because he was sick and knows he is gone?