[nagdu] Benny's problem

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Jul 26 22:54:20 UTC 2014

Okay, that would explain why he had soft stool. There was a foreign body,
and his system was trying to get rid of it. It also sounds like you might
want to consider doing some more training with him on not picking up random
things from the floor.
Yes, twist ties are definitely annoying and can escape. It does not help
that they are on the top in the bag boxes, so you might drop the entire
sheet of them when you open the box. Also, if you are like me and use more
bags than twist ties, then you will have an extremely superfluous stock pile
of them that, no matter where you try to shove them, keep jumping out when
you do not want them.

Nicole, Lexia, and the twist tie stockpile