[nagdu] Flea/tic preventatives?

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Jul 26 23:04:30 UTC 2014

Interesting. I stick with the comfortus. I do not really like the type that
you have to apply directly to the skin of the dog. The only problem that I
have had with comfortus is that it occasionally makes Lexia sick to her
stomach, but I reduce the chances of that by giving her pepcid when I give
her comfortus and not doing any high level activities afterwards.

Nicole and Lexia