[nagdu] Programs Requiring Use of a Head Collar One Time

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 03:42:21 UTC 2014

the school I went to does it on an individual basis. For example some dogs will not need it and it could hinder them and some dogs may need it. i was never introcuced to one in train. I have a softer dog so I doubt she would work in one. But for high distraction I do some obedience and treat. and I use my voice to get her attention Like I try to be more interesting than the distraction to get her to want to focus on me instead.

Danielle and Willa