[nagdu] the start of a new adventure

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:23:25 UTC 2014

 Rachel, congratulations! Hope everything goes well in your class, and with your new puppy. Please keep us updated on what's going on.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.