[nagdu] the start of a new adventure

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 14:54:00 UTC 2014

Hi Rachel,

The best of luck and prayers for you!  I am looking forward to hearing
about your new guide.  It was great to meet you at convention, and I
hope you enjoy your time at Guiding Eyes.  It's a great place!

Be sure and tell us when you can about your dog.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National