[nagdu] Service Dog Week

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 28 16:04:40 UTC 2014

Nicole,
	I am planning on doing some email blasts during this time and would
like to know a little more about the observance. Who is the catalyst behind
this week? Before NAGDU publicizes this week, we would like to know more
about it and its promoters. If you have more information, please send it to
the list. Thank you very much for keeping on top of this and for your
willingness to get involved.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!