[nagdu] Cross Post: Facebook is for the Birds!

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:26:10 UTC 2014

I've about had it with Facebook and Ive given up on twitter! It's
impossible to search for anyone! And, the mobile site has a visual
capcha on it preventing me from accessing it which is optimal for this
total girl! And why don't the posts automatically read when using the
H key in JFW like they used to? Bring back the old Facebook format!
Anybody in agreement hear? Are you all having the same troubles? And
friends automatically appearing that you didn't add and don't know?

To the young lady who posted to NAGDU her Pilot Dog updates there, can
you send a link or notification of new posts to the list? I have
missed prior updates and can't get to them. I was trying to search out
Ramblings of a Pilot Dog Handler and FB is not working in my favor!
You don't show up on Bing either. Sorry I don't remember your name.

Danielle and retired Seeing Eye Dog, Golden Eden, who like keeping up
with other schools and friends from those schools

P.s. Thanks to everyone for tolerating my rant!