[nagdu] Cross Post: Facebook is for the Birds!

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Wed Jul 30 16:43:45 UTC 2014

Hi, what, precisely does that have to do with guide dogs?

Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training
www.blindaccesstraining.com
1-877-774-7670, extension 3
matthew at blindaccesstraining.com
Introduction to the Macintosh Operating system and voiceover course available now. Spots are limited, sign up here
http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/