[nagdu] Fighting like cats and dogs

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 21:48:59 UTC 2014

Hi all,

My girlfriend and I just got a cat. My girlfriend’s dog likes the cat and
wants to play with it, and the cat wants nothing to do with the dog. My dog
tries to snap at the cat and is most decidedly not friendly to it. I have to
keep the dog and the cat separated so that they don’t get in a fight.  I’d
like to teach the cat that the dogs are friendly, and my dog to not try to
kill the cat. I’d also like to teach my girlfriend’s dog that the cat does
not want to be licked, and that it is not her puppy.

Any thoughts,

Mark