[nagdu] broken ankel and more

Cindy Ray via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 02:46:40 UTC 2014

Wow, Jessica, you have had a time of it for sure. You probably weren’t read to go out when you did.

TSE will send someone and help you a lot. Just give her a lot of attention and have her stay near you a lot. If you can feed her that will help even if you can’t take her out. She may need some brush up, but the training won’t go away.

I would put her on a long lead like the rope they used to give at TSE that we used for the Go to your Place. I don’t know if they still do this. Then have her come to you a few times. After that, take it off of her and practice again. You could maybe praise her with a little of one of her meals or whatever you se for dog treats. That is what comes to mind just now. I had something like this happen with two of my dogs. Neither of them had worked well for me in the first place and it didn’t change things, but I think if we had been good matches they would have been just fine.

Cindy
cindyray at gmail.com