[nagdu] My Letter to the Reporter

Star Gazer via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 12:42:58 UTC 2014

Anybody can post comments in a newspaper story, at the bottom of most there
is a field where you or me or whoever can post. Most comments are obnoxious,
I suspect because anybody with anything useful to say will contact the
reporter directly, or because they have lives and need to get back to
whatever they were doing.
What you can do Darla is contact the newspaper and tell them you find the
comments offensive. Many newspapers say that comments will be deleted if
they are "offensive". So if you find them offensive use the newspaper's own
language and see if they will get removed.