[nagdu] My dog blog

Kristen via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 16:47:09 UTC 2014

The first week or so of training is definitely the hardest.
Corvette wasn't nearly as calm as he is now (probably because he
wasn't used to me or our house yet). His main trouble the first
few days was getting up and down stairs without pulling me, so we
would go at a snail's pace until he could do it normally. It took
time for us to learn each other's paces.
--
Kristen