[nagdu] Other Kinds of Service Dogs

Larry D Keeler via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 17:18:50 UTC 2014

This is slightly off topic but it does concern dogs. This morning, they inspected us for bedbugs. I thaught they would bring over chemicals and generally disturb everything looking for them. Well no! They braught a golden retriever and he is trained to sniff them out! he found none. I found this really interesting. The noses! I was teasing the woman who had the dog. I read a story about a guy named Bedbug Doug. I figured that Bedbug Doug the Bedbug Dog would sound great!