[nagdu] Other Kinds of Service Dogs

Craig Heaps via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 18:26:26 UTC 2014

That's really funny.  Not to pick nits (a different kind of bug), but a dog
that finds bed bugs wouldn't really be a service dog -- though it performs a
service I suppose we all would find really valuable.  How would you classify
Bedbug Doug the Bedbug Dog?

Craig and Chase, who as far as I know is bug free