[nagdu] Other Kinds of Service Dogs

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Jun 5 00:57:49 UTC 2014

All,

	Can we please close this thread? No, I am not the moderator, but,
JMHO, this is pushing the limit for what is considered on topic. Yes, this
is related to dogs, but it is not related to service  dogs. I don't know
what you would call these dogs, perhaps working dogs, but they are not
service dogs. We all know this, and the general public does not need us to
add to their confusion on the definition of service dog. Finally, this
conversation seems to have taken a turn such that information that does not
necessarily belong on this list is being presented.

Going to hide under my rock now,
Nicole