[nagdu] really dumb questions, was; Re: Crosswalk light success!

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 18:01:33 UTC 2014

now here’s a stupid question for you folks.
i was on the light rail a couple weeks ago. this man was sitting across the aisle and back a couple rows.  he loudly asks me; hey, what kind of german shepherd is that?
i loudly answer; it’s a german german shepherd.
laughter from others on the train.
some people.  you have to wonder about their intelligence.

Vivianna