[nagdu] really dumb questions, was; Re: Crosswalk light success!

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Jun 5 21:50:46 UTC 2014

Annother is, is that a blind dog? I usually answer, I hope not! or, we're
both in trouble! I think we could write books full of goofy statements that
folks come up with. I got asked by a blind person and a fellow Federationist
how the dog knows where you want to go and how do you not get lost! I had to
tell her that you do get lost sometimes and that the dog usually doesn't
know where you want to go! yYou have to know that! The dog only helps you
not bump or fall into things!