[nagdu] A sad day.

Leonard Stamper leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 00:41:32 UTC 2014

Hello everybody I have some news to share. Today has been a interesting day in mind and badgers lives. Officially today badger is retired from being a service animal. As you all know he has been slowing down in the last month and has shown no interest in working. Yesterday we walked to the library from my apartment and badger just walk so unhappy is so slow that I knew that would be his last time Guiding me and the harness. He has been such a wonderful dog, I just could not let him be remembered for that. Also, he has had more fun being just a regular dog in the big O family pit as he is now. So I would like to say thank you to everyone for all of your advice that you have given me. Thank you and God bless.