[nagdu] Seeing Eye Class Date

Darla J. Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 19:05:46 UTC 2014

Dear Alyssa,

	congratulations; I can't wait to hear--as I haven't heard all that
much--about the dorm remodel; it sounds lovely, but I'd love to have a more
personal description when you have time.
	July should be a pretty nice month, I think, but I know I can't do
summer classes anymore; for some reason, nobody has quite deduced, I just
can't handle that much heat anymore.
Darla & Hardworking Huck