[nagdu] Physical therapy

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jun 7 13:52:43 UTC 2014

Hi Dan.
I've had PT a couple times for shoulder injuries.  Ben just lay on the side
in the therapy room, waiting for me to finish.  Ben is very good at lying
where I tell him to while I move around.  He does it at the gym, and during
my ballroom dancing class, so he gets plenty of practice.  In the beginning,
I took a jacket or his mutt mat for him to lie on, as a thing to mark his
spot.  Now, he just flops down and stays whereever.
Good luck with healing.
Tracy