[nagdu] relieving at airports was Denver airport

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 10 19:39:12 UTC 2014

 Hi All:

Bogart and I fly qutie often and I agree with everything Michael was saying.  With bogart i stop food 12 hours before flying and water about 6 hours if the flight is over 3 hours. Even on my flight  to London England he didn't seem to have any problems. Once I got him outside and he went pee I made sure he got some water.  If I can I try to get him a run in before heading on long trips. This can be managed at my end but usually doesn't work out  in the place  I'm visiting. I know that Bogart often goes 12 hours without going out over night so I don't worry about flights.  We took a look at the relieving room in the San Diego airport and bogart was having nothing to do with any of that. Bogart is a grass reliever so you can imagine the issues we had  walking around down town London where ther just isn't much grass. He finally dragged me to a tree coming out of a grate and let loose a great deal of liquid.  I do worry about him when  we travel, especially when there are delays but it
is more my anxiety than his discomfort.

Cheers
Gary

PS: don't know why the previous message sent before it was done being typed. Not so smart phones. :)