[nagdu] relieving at airports was Denver airport

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jun 11 02:36:44 UTC 2014

Lexia is also a grass reliever. Once, I took her to the indoor relieving
room at the Seatac Airport, but, she, too, would have nothing to do with it.
If I remember correctly, the outdoor area at the Mineta San José
International-Silicon Valley Airport is fake grass, but it was not really an
issue as it smelled enough from other dogs having done their business.
	The flight that I take the most is from San Jose to Seatac, which is
not that long. I get up early enough for Lexia to have two opportunities to
relieve before departing for the airport, and I don't let her drink
immediately after the second time. I sometimes move her lunch a little
later, depending on the time of the flight. Just before getting on the
airplane, when I am doing my business for the last time, I give Lexia a
*tiny* bit of water. As soon as I land in Seatac, I take her out, and she
usually does everything, but that is more from the excitement of seeing my
parents than from having to hold it. As a side note, one way to help avoid
accidents is to know what can make your dog need to go more.

Nicole and Lexia the frequent flyer