[nagdu] Follow-up visit from hell!

blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 22:14:01 UTC 2014

Hi,
Sorry your visit went so poorly. Sometimes dogs just do that. It could be that she was reacting on your nerves, it could be that she knew that your trainer was there and was a professional, and was, therefore, trying to show her bad side, or it could've been any number of things. Sending positive thoughts your way. Hopefully this was just an off day for her.
Aleeha Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone