[nagdu] Follow-up visit from hell!

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Tue Jun 10 23:07:48 UTC 2014

Daryl,

Heavens! Will you be taking any more walks this visit? Wonder if her
system was off, or if it was the excitement of seeing the instructor
or... Who knows? If you know she usually does much better, that's good.
But it would drive me crazy having my dog act the nut in front of
someone I wanted to impress. Well, I guess she has done that to me a
time or two. It is very frustrating.

Hang in there!

Tami