[nagdu] Follow-up visit from hell!

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Jun 10 23:46:24 UTC 2014

Tami, you know that some days they just seem like they love to get up to
mischiff!! I have a friend who lives in Lansing. He worked at a car factory
and one of our sttate representatives who was running for reelection was
visiting to help her campane. She is Debbie Stabinau. Maybe spelled her name
wrong but the point is that his dog was perfectly behaved until she was
leaving. The dog then took several big sniffs where it would get the most
attention! My friend was so embarrassed! The dog however didn't think
anything was wrong! So even the best behaved dogs will still get up to
something every so often!