[nagdu] guide dog school problem

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Wed Jun 11 23:15:54 UTC 2014

It would be good to learn the campus without the dog, relax and take your
classes and try to get on class next summer.

It can just be too much to try to learn a college campus AND get adjusted to
working a guide dog who also does not know the campus.

Lyn
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown