[nagdu] Security check

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Jun 12 00:33:03 UTC 2014

Unless I missed something, guide/seeing eye dog does not have any more or
less rights than service dog. If it is someone who I know, then I used guide
dog. Otherwise, just for the sake of simplicity and to avoid confusion and
potential problems, I use service dog.

Nicole and Lexia the service/guide dog