[nagdu] fear and correction

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 04:10:49 UTC 2014

Oh yes, because service dogs don't ever bark.
Until I returned home with the Golden Guy, my mother thought that all
service dogs had surgeries that rendered them unable to bark at all.
She sure unlearned that quickly!

Daryl, I too experienced the embarrassment of the Golden Guy barking
in harness while working. A couple months after  I got him, he barked
while I was eating in the dining hall, and another time when I was
waiting for my food at an on-campus cafe. Both times, people seemed to
think there was something wrong that he was trying to alert to, not
that he was misbehaving.

Raven